The global Covid-19 pandemic has caused unprecedented changes in our lives and travel habits. As the world reopens to international and domestic travel, we want you to know that we are doing all we can to keep you safe and secure during your stay with us. At Abar Hotel Apartments, we are committed to upholding the highest hygiene and safety standards in our apartments, restaurants, pool, and other facilities.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR STAY WITH US
- We have successfully completed COVID-19 vaccinations for our staff in order to ensure their health and safety. (ONLY USE WHEN THIS IS DONE)
- We have specially qualified staff who are in charge of monitoring all cleaning-related procedures, preventative measures, and guest inquiries.
- We use thermal cameras to check the temperature of all staff, visitors, contractors, and vendors who visit the hotel apartment on a regular basis.
- Hand sanitizers are strategically located around the property in public areas.
- Before entering the property, all staff and visitors are given face masks. Masks must be worn at all times, except when swimming in the pool.
- When inside the pool, visitors must keep a physical distance of one person every four-square meters.
- To reduce interaction with cash, smart payment methods are available at the reception and restaurant.
- After checkout, all apartments are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before being left empty for several hours before the next guest arrives.
- Physical distance signage has been strategically installed in public spaces to remind everyone to follow social distancing guidelines.
- During the day, public areas that are constantly touched, such as door handles and elevators, are sanitized.
- All tables in restaurants are set at a safe distance between guests.